In this blog inspired by Wolf, I showcase models that I design and post information of interest to the origami folder. I also have a photostream in Flickr (the link is down there). Do enjoy your visit here and don't forget to tag or leave a few comments on my work! If you have folded any of my models, please send their pictures to me, and I will be delighted to publish them in this blog. By the way, please check out the "Important Links" below the archives; they are that important :) The "Origami Singapore" page has links to other folders from Singapore. Have fun!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ISEF 2011 Day 8 - Final Day

Day 8 was just a day of touring around. In the morning, we visited Macy's Plaza which was supposed to be a must-go shopping center in LA. I'm not a big fan of shopping but I spent the wandering time thinking about math and it turned out to be quite a productive period. It seems that you can only think about your favorite things when it's not possible to think of other things (like in as shopping mall).


"Japanese" lunch

We went to Hollywood next, but again I didn't feel much about all the "cosplaying" employees.


Cosplay


Madame Tussauds


Hard Rock Cafe


Souvenir shop - I think "Boyfriend of the Year" is quite hilarious.

We had lunch at McDonald's where there were TVs showing us live feed from the security cameras.


Try and spot me.

Finally on the flight home. It's been so long that I only remember the food:


I love omelettes.

I think I ate too much egg on this trip.

No comments: